I'd rather be....on the beach

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Congratulations library blogees

I am enjoying the other staff blogs - lots of talented, creative people. Congratulations to the competition winners, encouragement to everyone still struggling to find the time to explore the set tasks - so easy to get distracted and wander off into the endless opportunities for entertainment and enlightenment.
A little editing has replaced the original youtube video I posted from PETA - "Meet your meat" with a clip of Dan Sultan, a musician from Victoria. The video is not the professional style preferred by our task master, but a big crowd enjoyed the talent despite the heat.
Some of the other acts that made me happy to be at the Blue Mountains music festival even if I could only make it for one day included Jake Shimabukuro, Kate Miller-Heidke, Marlene Cummins (accompanied by Jim Conway), Kerrie Anne Cox and Tjupurru.

No comments: